ESSENCE: the quality or nature of something that identifies it or make it what it is.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Hawthorn Inn Wedding

Victoria and Charles Roy {wedding}
I am so thankful Victoria messaged me on facebook asking if I took engagement pictures. I responded with an enthusiastic "yes!" and my photography life has never been the same. The engagement shoot was one of my favorite sessions. The love between Victoria and Charles (her sweet hearted, handsome Canadian man!) was permeating the air and made my job as a photographer so very easy and enjoyable.

Sure enough, their special day in Camden, Maine was no different. The day was filled with love, giggles, beauty, passion and tenderness. It was exciting to capture the moments where Charles gazed at his beautiful bride, Victoria snuggled up to her hubby and the family and friends shared in the loveliness of the day.

Thank you Roy's for making my job so easy! I wish you love and happiness for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment